Arkoil Technologies joined the 6th edition of Offshore Well Intervention Conference, Middle East and North Africa (OWI MENA), which went virtual on May 23-27, 2021. The show was hosted by Offshore Network (Great Britain).
OWI MENA expert speakers included oil majors as ADNOC Offshore (UAE), Kuwait Oil Company (Kuwait), Agiba Petroleum Company (Egypt), Wintershall-DEA (Germany), Saudi Aramco (Saudi Arabia) and others.
This edition featured industry leaders’ expert insights into 5 exclusive themes:
• Well Integrity: Understand how operators are predicting future well integrity problems to ensure that the wells remain safe, secure, and compliant
• Plug & Abandonment: Access exclusive P&A case-studies and see what P&A activity is ongoing across the MENA region
• Production Optimization: Access the latest opportunities and technologies that enhance oil production including frac, re-frac and zonal isolation best practice
• Brownfield Management: Hear unique insights into production enhancements from aging wells through the use of new technologies and strategic planning
• Transformative Technology: Test new technologies that are transforming industry practices in our exclusive technology showcase hall
The conference gathered attendees from Shell, BP, Total, Baker Hughes, Dragon Oil, Petroleum Development Oman, Petronas, Qatar Petroleum, Schlumberger, Sharjah National Oil Corporation, SOSCO, Weatherford, etc.
Following up OWI MENA results, conferees emphasized the importance and relevance of panel discussions and gave special thanks to Offshore Network for perfect event management.